To join YARWA, you must be a member in good standing of our parent organization, Romance Writers of America. Once you’ve received your RWA membership number, we can process your YARWA membership.
YARWA membership provides the following benefits (with more to come):
- Private Online discussion group
- Monthly twitter chats
- Mentorship program
- Writing support to aid in finishing manuscripts
- Exclusive agent and editor pitch sessions
- Participation in free or discounted YARWA workshops and other programming
- Hot Topic Thursdays
- Annual Day of YA event at RWA Nationals (discounted admission)
The YARWA membership year runs from September 1 – August 31.
- New Members: $25 (for those joining between September 1-February 28); if you’re joining between March 1-August 31, the prorated New Member rate is $15.
- Renewing members: $20 (renewal must be complete by September 30 to qualify for the renewing member rate).
Click on the “Join Now” button below and follow the instructions from there.
Paying by Check:
Please contact Treasurer Karen Nunes at email@example.com to arrange your payment by check.